Focusing Attention Assessment
1. View this clip on focusing class attention.
2. Write a short report using this guide to describe the teacher and pupils' non-verbal behaviour in the clip:
- (V)isual: Where are the teacher and the students looking? What visual aids are used?
- (A)uditory: What is the evolution of the std. noise level and the teacher's voice?
- (K)inaesthetic: Describe the gestures and body language of the teacher and pupils.
3. Mail me your report to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word .doc naming the file with your surname and first letter of your first name.